[Vision2020] West of Paris

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Wed Aug 30 16:36:06 PDT 2006

Deacon James deaconblues42 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 14:40:10 PDT 2006

David,

Speaking of West of Paris, we ate there last night, actually. It was
really
good.

Any other restaurant and I probably wouldn't have considered trying the
escargot, but I trust the chef enough to know that he wouldn't put
anything
less than delectable on the menu. It was very, very good. Even my
wife, who
is timid about trying new things, loved the escargot, not to mention the
duck. I had the tenderloin, and it was spectacular. To finish it off,
the
coffee and creme brulee were the perfect finish.

I whole-heartedly encourage you (and everyone else) to head on down
there as
soon as possible.

Take care,

Deacon

Goodness, David, you had only one escargot each? Escargots are
usually served at least six at a time. I've eaten them in Quebec,
France, and on cruise ships. Je les aime beaucoup.

Bon appétit,

Ralph