[Vision2020] Getting a.....

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Aug 30 14:19:17 PDT 2006

So J. Ford,

When Al Caine recieved an email with an attached picture of Nethaniel
and I looking up a whole in the roof at NSA was he impressed with your
ability to put 2 and 2 together. No, he thought it was rather
pointless. What he wondered was who was this Jackie that signed it at
the bottom.

It's good to have work. You should try it some time!

Doug!