[Vision2020] Home Depot & Moscow & Unfounded Bennett Rumors

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 13:40:30 PDT 2006

Well, Miss Saundra, its like Shelly and Mike Hoffmann getting together and
suing the City of Moscow (basically the citizens of Moscow since we are the
ones paying the taxes) for not allowing certain projects to move ahead fast
enough to keep the financial backers interested.

Problem is, Mike, that people heard YOU come into the City of Moscow
Community Development Office and cancel the projects on Mt. View and N Polk
ext. due to YOUR inability to scrounge up the money.  (well, ok - the real
reason you stated was that you had "changed your mind about the projects'
viability...listen up Dougie, he doesnae think you would've sold all those
homes you were conned - oops, I mean talked into trying to build.)

All this suit is is another way to strip the citizens and the City of money
YOU, Mike et al, never had in the first place.  Other developers have tried
this "Robbing Peter to Pay Paul" scheme that you have going with your five
business that aren't and it didn't work for them any better than it is for
you.  But, as the saying goes, "Those who forget the past are destined to
repeat it."

Shelly Bennett is being, well - Shelly Bennett.  If it sounds like a buck,
smells like a buck and looks like it could make a buck, she's gonna try it -
even if it smells fishy as well.

J  :]