[Vision2020] an apology

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Wed Aug 30 11:14:19 PDT 2006

Tommy,

I got one! I also have a life!

Doug!

-----Original Message-----
From: idahotom at hotmail.com
To: heirdoug at netscape.net; kjajmix1 at msn.com; vision2020 at moscow.com
Sent: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 5:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] an apology

Lemon-O "No Clue" Farris -

You really ought to get a day job.

Now, off with you to the sand box. Your buddies , Arnold and dick
Sherwin, await you. You boys can play "Show and Tell" or you could
discuss knocking "heads" off while you extend something. You know. We
really should put that "Adults Only" sign back up.

Question, though, NC - Exactly what do you do at Heirloom Electric?
Nothing that requires a license I hope?