[Vision2020] a clearer apology

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Aug 29 21:15:49 PDT 2006

Gee, Doug, how 'bout this -- I apologized for biting your head off as
regards a specific use of words which, it turns out, you didn't come up
with.  "Getting caught" is a non-issue for me; once I wrote it, I'm
accountable for it, no matter who sees it.

The apology was to you, not to "the fine folks" on Vision 2020.   I sinned
publicly by falsely assuming what I did, and so the only right thing to do
was to apologize publicly.

I will charitably assume that you're truly confused about the nature of my
apology, and I hope this clears it up.  On the other hand, only you know
your own heart.  I'm just tired of witnessing the outflow thereof.

keely