[Vision2020] an apology

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Tue Aug 29 20:49:39 PDT 2006

Keely, I applaud you for taking responsibility for assumptions. It is easy to understand the one
you made here, however. HerrDog is repulsive on his own, and is perfectly capable, nay
gleeful, in appropriating the words of whoever in his efforts to insult and annoy others. A true
Christian, in deed....

I also appreciate that your opinions (some very different from my own) are rooted in both
wisdom and decency. If some of our frequent and obnoxious posters could learn to behave with
your grace and dignity, the V would be a better place. And, yes, I've tried to be a kinder gentler
person, but I did give fair warning that I have a very short peg-line on my bullshit meter, and a
shorter leash on my tongue.....Try as I will, I cannot match the tolerance you have for the
intolerable. My admiration for you continues...

Debi R-S