[Vision2020] Fwd: Is there a correlation between "Fore Gras"Killing Babies!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Aug 28 10:19:03 PDT 2006

Joe,

I was waiting to reply to the topic when I had more time. But your
comment about how long an abortion took caught my eye.
I got this info off of the Planned Barrenhood site. (Thanks Tom-Tom for
the url)

"How Medication Abortion Works

There are three steps for medication abortion:

STEP ONE
Your clinician will give you a dose of either mifepristone or
methotrexate at the clinic.

Mifepristone — blocks the hormone progesterone. Without progesterone,
the lining of the uterus breaks down, ending the pregnancy.

Methotrexate — stops the growth of the pregnancy in the uterus. It can
also stop the growth of pregnancies that develop in a fallopian tube —
ectopic pregnancies.

STEP TWO
You will take a second medication — misoprostol. Misoprostol softens
the cervix and causes the uterus to contract and empty.

You and your clinician will plan the timing and place for the second
step — you may take the second medicine at home. Or you may need to
return to the clinic. Your clinician will give you instructions on how
to take it.

You will take the misoprostol

up to three days after taking mifepristone
about five days after taking methotrexate

After you take the misoprostol you will most likely start to bleed
heavily within hours or days. This is the abortion. You may see large
blood clots or tissue at the time of the abortion.

STEP THREE
You will return to your clinician for a follow-up visit within two
weeks.

Follow-up visit. Your clinician needs to make sure the abortion is
complete and that you are well. You will need an ultrasound or blood
test.How Long an Abortion Takes

Medication Abortion
Medication abortion is a process that begins immediately after taking
mifepristone or methotrexate. Some women may begin bleeding before
taking misoprostol. For most, the bleeding and cramping begin after
taking the misoprostol.

More than 50 percent of women who use mifepristone abort within four or
five hours after taking misoprostol. Bleeding may continue for about 13
days. Spotting can last for a few weeks. About 92 percent of
mifepristone abortions are completed within a week. About 75 percent of
methotrexate abortions are completed within a week. But in 15-20
percent of women it can take up to four weeks."

Now who is suffering.....? I love that argument about having compassion
for the woman.

It's all about money and who is raking it in by raking "it" out!

As to your lame argument about not knowing what Care Net of the Palouse
does with your money here is their web page
http://www.carenetofthepalouse.org/ so you can read for your self.

lemeno, Doug!

PS. Did you know that the "Pill" has a chemical in it that will cause
an abortion if one happens to slip by?

PPS: I would rather have a live sodomite or Iraqi than a garbage pail
full of little baby body parts!