[Vision2020] Fwd: Is there a correlation between "Fore Gras" Killing Babies!

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 27 16:42:04 PDT 2006

I KNOW I've written to much today BUT this is exactly the same problem I have with anti-abortion groups, Donovan: they are all for the rights of the fetus but God forbid if that fetus were to grow up to be an Iraqi or (gasp!) gay. What is the point of having a right to life if you don't also enjoy the liberty to enjoy it?

--
Joe Campbell

---- Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

=============
Tom,

  Well isn't being able to choose to eat or not eat an animal being PRO_CHOICE?

  Animal Rights: Are you for the chicken having the right to lay or not lay an egg?

  The problem with pro-choice groups is that they only help a woman have  an abortion. They don't help them find the economic means to raise a  child for 18+ years. So they aren't really pro-choice, they are  pro-abortion. Shouldn't planned parenthood be really unplanned  parenthood. I mean, they are planning not to be a parent, not planning  to be one.

  If Tom is for steaks and abortion, that means he is all for torture of fetuses and animals.

  Best,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:  It is not a matter of being "pro-abortion".  It is a matter of PRO-CHOICE.
I, personally, would NEVER support a group whose singular goal is to force
abortion on a woman when it comes to addressing unwanted pregnancies.

I strongly believe in providing counseling, education, and support to women
with potentially unwanted pregnancies.

As far as the "animal rights" (and "No Clue's" analogy to Pro-Life) versus
abortion issue:  I will give up my medium rare steaks once all pro-lifers
give up eggs (sunny-side up or over easy).

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"