[Vision2020] Bicycling

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 27 16:36:26 PDT 2006

I agree and have similar thoughts about bikes on sidewalks. All the more NEED for bike lanes.
--
Joe Campbell

---- Ralph Nielsen <nielsen at uidaho.edu> wrote:

I wish people on bicycles and motorcycles would keep off landscaping
and travel only where vehicles are supposed to go. Nearly every time
I walk past the South Main Street Conoco station I have to traipse
over bark chips and dirt scattered on the sidewalk by cyclists taking
a "shortcut."
Ralph

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com