[Vision2020] Fwd: Is there a correlation between "ForeGras"Killing Babies!

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Aug 27 14:46:25 PDT 2006

Arnold's source (http://www.cirp.org/library/pain/anand/) states:

"Numerous lines of evidence suggest that even in the human fetus, pain
pathways as well as cortical and subcortical centers necessary for pain
perception are well developed LATE IN GESTATION [my emphasis], and the
neurochemical systems now known to be associated with pain transmission and
modulation are intact and functional."

I am certain that this is true, Arnold.  This is probably why NOW and many
other pro-choice organizations, when discussing and weighing various
options, counsel STRONGLY against abortion in the third trimester of a
pregnancy.

As far as I am concerned, I support NOW's expressed opposition to abortions
in the third trimester.

On the upside, though, I am glad to see that you are reading.

"If I wanted to overhear every tedious scrap of brain static rattling around
in your head, I'd read your blog."

- Bill Maher