[Vision2020] Otto's Produce Has Okra!

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Sat Aug 26 17:56:24 PDT 2006

Visionaries:

In case anyone here is interested, I suppose I should pass along that Otto's
Produce has some really lovely okra available!!!

<sigh>  I wanted to buy a whole 15 pound box for my family (fried okra is
something all three of us love), but my dh thought I shouldn't be so selfish
& should leave some for others.  So, I did -- if that doesn't prove that I
really care for y'all, then nothing will  :-)

Oops . . . gotta run -- it smells like the first batch is just about ready
:-)))

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****