[Vision2020] more from schmoe

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 17:13:05 PDT 2006

Joe,

I've often asked why there isn't more CC participation on this list (I
believe this used to be a source of vexation for Michael as well), and have
been given two different metaphors by different people.

One is that certain people on the list are like tar babies. The other is
that when you participate in a food fight there aren't winners and losers,
just people covered with food.

Speaking of metaphors, I know it's bad manners to get invited to a party and
then diss the conversation / decor / host, but I crashed this party and so
did all of you, so hence my signature. =)

-Austin

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
 proudly facilitating mudslinging, slander and misinformation since 1994.
              http://www.fsr.net
         mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

--
Austin Storm