[Vision2020] WHAT??

Joseph Schmoe shhhmo at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 14:43:07 PDT 2006

Unbelievable,

  This morning I came on your forum because I thought I could shed some light on something that had you in a tither.

  What's funny to me now is that just because you have chosen to make a statement, you now feel due a response from Mr. Hoffman. Interesting.

  And I'm  being questioned about if and where I go to church? I'm sure you'll all be disappointed to know that I sleep in on Sunday mornings. So if I'm not a member at C.C. what will you all do?

  Joe