[Vision2020] Mike Hoffman

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Aug 26 13:15:52 PDT 2006

Joe Schmoe muttered:

"As you're all busy looking for him [Mike Hoffman], and assuming he's gone,
he's probably passing beside you in downtown while talking on his celphone
about all of his endeavors."

Perhaps, we (and the City of Moscow) should be looking for an overloaded
U-Haul (all that money, you know) headed south on I-95, with limo in tow.
What color did you say Hoffman's limo is again, Dougie . . . er . . . uh . .
. I mean Joe Schmoe?

"A bad cause will ever be supported by bad means and bad men."

- Thomas Paine (English Writer, 1737-1809)