[Vision2020] Mike Hoffman

Joseph Schmoe shhhmo at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 10:01:03 PDT 2006

J. Ford,

  I have observed this site for some time now, yet have never chosen to speak out. I'm choosing to keep my name anonymous as I'm sure someone would be able to find something in my history that might not proove to be near as clean as the people who attend C.C. and I've seen what's been done to them.

  I've chosen to speak up on the subject of Mr. Hoffman because I have worked with him in the business arena here in town, and currently am as well. I couldn't be more impressed. His past history as well as his current endeavors have shown to be strong and successful. I don't know where you're getting your information, but I can assure you this is one business man you should just be thankful is in town. There are plenty others in town that might entertain your curiosity a bit more.

  I'm concerned that making quick assumptions on misguided information could backfire on you, or in the least show that you might not really know what's going on.

  And you have to admit, the limo has made the town chuckle.

  Joe