[Vision2020] And Now For Bit of Humor

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 20:56:19 PDT 2006

This is FUNNY:

Most people don’t know this, but when Wilson filed his police complaint
alleging that someone placed a used condom in his mailbox, he omitted a
critical piece of information that could have solved the mystery in the drop
of a hat — the prophylactic was marked “Return to Sender.”

Yes, Fedora is a GREAT writer!

J  :]