[Vision2020] Mike Hoffman

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 20:12:50 PDT 2006

A suggestion for a new game:

"Where In The World Is Mike Hoffman?" (ala, 'Carman San Diego')

His office has been cleaned out, his "workers" in that office are gone (were
you guys paid?), his car has not been seen around town by anyone (neither
the limo nor the SUV) the Silo/Red Door/Goodwill projects are up in the air
(a note is due on 31 Aug 06...wanna place bets on THAT coming from Hoffman?
Yeah, me neither.), the  Wilsonvile project is a bust (cannae build without
money,) I hear there has been little or no action at Hoffman's house
(outside of a moving van being there a few days ago and NO I have not been
there to verify any of that so donnae get yer panties all up in a wade boys;
stalking is Doug Farris' thing, not mine.) and his "business partners" are
not talking.

So, this all begs the question - Where is Mike Hoffman?  Bet
Dougie-SUCKER-boy would LOVE to know the answer to that one!

And to top things off, (like this just cannae get any worse for Dougie) the
cops JUST showed up at his house with a noise complaint from his neighbors.
Seems that the CC are partying too hearty and got caught!!! (i.e., gotta
reduce that volume on the amp system, boys.)

J  :]