[Vision2020] New, but should be understood Rules

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Fri Aug 25 18:48:51 PDT 2006

I, Doug Farris, apologize to Jackie Woolf for mentioning her child's
name on Vision 2020. I will never mention it again! I will never
mention any thing about her child's activities, where I happen to see
them or what they wear!

I will never point out that the Daily News was the first one that
mentioned where she resided. I will turn away my eyes from her when she
drives by, walks by or stands outside my property.

This apology is only to Jackie Woolf and not to J. Ford who is not
Jackie Woolf.

If Jackie Woolf will write in to Vision 2020 and acknowledge this
apology I will know that forgiveness has thus been extended. No one may
email me on behalf of Jackie Woolf. Only Jackie Woolf may email me.

I will give up on trying to get Jackie Woolf's goat. It doesn't work.
She has won. It doesn't bother her in the least.

It does seem to bother J. Ford, Joe Campbell, S Lund and a few others a
lot and this concerns me. but none the less, I will try to act in a
"fair" manner and not hit below the belt any more.

Thank you J. Ford for pointing out my errors. Be sure and pass this
message onto Jackie so that she can get back in touch with me.

Sincerely, Doug