[Vision2020] Working withOUT a License or Permit?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 10:56:44 PDT 2006

Doug Farris says:

"...all of the checks for demo work that Mike Hoffman wrote to me didn't
bounce."

Oh REALLY!  And what checks would those be, Doug?  You're not doing
"demolision" work for Mike are you - withOUT a license or permit?  Nah, not
you!  You'd never do such an obviously ILLEGAL thing as that, now would you?

J  :]

BTW - NO you do not have a license or permit...I know 'cause I checked with
the State of Idaho, whom you'd have to be papered by in order to do this
type of work in Idaho.