[Vision2020] New, but should be understood Rules

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 25 10:18:44 PDT 2006

It is apparent that Dougie's boys don't get the rules of what is "fair" and
what is not.  So I will attempt to put them out there in easy to read format
and hope for the best, fully realizing that it will probably not work.

1.  NO mention of ANYone's bairn (children) is allowed under ANY
circumstances.  No pointing out their ages, their preference for clothing,
their schools, their activities, and certainly not their names - nothing.
It smacks of an obsession to have these boys constantly bringing up people's
bairn and I believe a case could be made regarding stalking of a child -
certainly in one or two cases.

2.  NO mention of ANYone's family, home address or area of residence or
vehicles.  Again, this smacks of obsession by these boys and I question
their ability to be considered safe around the folks they are obviously
stalking or at the very least watching with such close scrutiny.  They claim
someone is "peeking into the curtains" of Dougie and yet they are the ones
constantly bringing up other people's family activities and in some cases
making up those activities.  This should stop immediately.

I would hope that the sportsboysinthekirkhood would learn some manners and
for Goodness Sake, learn to stick to the topic being discussed without
resorting to such low tact such as bad mouthing or involving the younger
members of our community.  I have YET to see anyone other than them do this
type of thing towards their families and yet the boys seem to feel its ok to
do so to other people...even people NOT involved with the list of
discussion.

Again, I fully realize the boys will NOT abide by these rules of COMMON
DECENCY and MANNERS, but I am giving it a try.

My prayer would be that these boys grow the h**l up and try arguing the
facts of issues instead of resorting to such immature and questionable tact.
  Not holding my breath.

J  :]