[Vision2020] West of Paris

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 25 09:12:50 PDT 2006

Or that Ms.Prusynski misunderstood. Or that Ms. Prusynski (among others) has
an agenda that is best served by portraying West of Paris in a negative
light. Or Mr. Foucachon misspoke. Or that the Daily News got it wrong.
(first time!) Or, or, or... The bottom line is I wasn't there to hear what
was or wasn't said and I assume you weren't either. The point of my post had
nothing to do with the veracity of anyone and everything to do with being
glad that a new business is attempting to make it's way, under it's own
terms, in a very business unfriendly climate. Divide it into as many issues
as you like, I wish them the best of luck and intend to partake of their
menu at my first opportunity.

gc