[Vision2020] Inconvenient Truth -- What WE REALLY HAVE TO DO

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 15:12:18 PDT 2006

Dan,

 Buses smell because I have to sit next you on the bus.  Buses are unsafe because I sit next you on the bus. It has nothing to  do with Valley Transit or any other bus.

 I wouldn't be  spending twice as much on gas because I would be smart enough to use an  alternative fuel source in which there would be plenty of them under  $7.50 a gallon. Only people really bad at math would be using the  gasoline at $7.50.

  Sorry the arguments are so complicated for you to follow, Dan.

  Best,

  _DJA

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:  Donovan says:
"Nobody WANTS to ride a bus. They smell, they are crowded, unsafe,
unclean, inconvenient, slow, and uncomfortable. People do it mostly
because it is their best option, not because they are trying to save the
Earth."

Have you been on the Moscow Valley Transit buses?  I'm pretty sure they
keep them pretty clean and stink-free.  I also wouldn't go bagging on
their safety.  That's super uncool.

Then Donovan goes on to say:
"If you really want to raise bus ridership raise gas prices"

Isn't this guy who's advocating more than doubling the price of gas the
same cat who was whining about having to spend twice as much on gas to
get around construction in Moscow?  Just curious.

DC

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com