[Vision2020] Moscow Transit [was Inconvenient Truth]

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 24 14:43:13 PDT 2006

Thanks Tom, for your response to Vision2020.  I'm somewhat embarassed I
didn't know about the existing connections between Wheatland Express and
Valley Transit.  It's typical of the work Valley Transit is trying to do up
on the Palouse, though, in making public transportation as accessible as
possible to as many people as possible.  That's not my back I'm patting,
it's yours, though I'll stop if you want me to.

I am looking forward to using the service between Moscow and Lewiston,
perhaps for next Tuesday's meeting?

Sunil