[Vision2020] sex offender legislation

Debbie Gray graylex at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 14:39:48 PDT 2006

Ellen, I don't know anything more about it than was on
that website. That was the first time I've even heard
about it...

Debbie
--- Ellen Roskovich <gussie443 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Debbie. . . . do you know if this new bill addresses
the problem of jurisdictions allowing unsupervised
release from custody to attend therapy sessions?  At
least in Idaho it seems they are not required to
register even though they are loose on the streets. .
as we all found out earlier this summer.

Talk about falling through the cracks!

Ellen A. Roskovich