[Vision2020] West of Paris

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 24 10:26:47 PDT 2006

If you guys think treating a brainless bird is bad, you ought to see  the way they treat and kill pigs which are more intellectually capable,  and anatomically and genetically closer to humans than your pet dog or  cat.

 I don't think you can really think about how your food  is made, eat and be psychologically healthy. You cannot be thinking  poor pig, poor cow, poor bird, poor fish, poor apple, poor  bacteria.  You have to kill something living in order to live. It  is the law of nature, God's decision, not ours. When I eat an animal, I  don't think of it as killing another animal, but saving a bunch of ones  that animal was going to eat had I let it live. But in all do respect,  I think it is best to be on the top of the food chain, not the bottom,  however, we at some point will end up there. Eventually, something is  going to eat you.

  Best,

  _DJA

David Williams <davidwilliams365 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Jackie asks "why would you take it off your menu?"

Because he doesn't have any.  Thats called false advertising.  If he doesn't
have any, he's not going to advertise that he does, giving false impressions
to local patrons.  Also, for your reference, he's getting it all the way
from France, and if you're not up to date on your geography, thats pretty
far away.  You know, in Europe.

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com