[Vision2020] Inconvenient Truth -- What WE REALLY HAVE TO DO

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 24 11:54:58 PDT 2006

One good idea would be to re-invest in bio-diesel research.  The program was
promoted and supported under the Clinton administration and terminated under
the Bush administration.

Simply coming up with an alternate fuel source will not work.  It needs
government support.

Remember the "Get the Lead Out!" campaign that was mandated by government
policy?  It worked.  If the government mandates that all vehicles will be
fueled with bio-diesel by the year 2012, you can bet your last gallon of
regular gas that Exxon, Standard Oil, etc. etc. will do their best to get
into the bio-diesel market.

Has anybody got any ideas on how to develop some SERIOUS interest in
alternate fuels, the kind of ideas that will "spark a fire" of major
interest within the George "All for Oil" Bush administration?

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"

  _____