[Vision2020] West of Paris

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 24 06:29:01 PDT 2006

Let me explain Mr. Foucachon's comments in as few words as possible.

"Waaaaah!"

Note to Mr. Foucachon:  I was about to suggest some music for your
restaurant.  Instead, though, perhaps you can suggest it to "His Whineyness"
that he adopt it as the theme to next year's Trinity Fest.  Until then, I
will leave it to you and those fine folks at Anselm House to ponder the
question . . .

"Why is Everybody Always Picking on Me?"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Picking_on_Me.mp3

PS To Mr. Foucachon:  If you should find it difficult to download the song,
I am certain that "His Whineyness" will let you download it from his Ipod.