[Vision2020] West of Paris

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 24 05:38:38 PDT 2006

Is there a connection between foie gras and abortion?

If you think there is, Doug, then you too should protest if foie gras is served at West of Paris. If you think there is no connection between them, it should not surprise you that Megan and Saundra don't see a connection either.

--
Joe Campbell

---- heirdoug at netscape.net wrote:

So Miss Prusynski and Mrs. Lund,

It is good to see the level of insight and reasearch that has taken
place over this discusting practice. Thank you for the information and
your steadfastness in this great cause.

I only have one question, will we be saving you a place in line for the
next Pro Life rally and march?

Doug!