[Vision2020] Line and 6th

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 14:12:44 PDT 2006

"the city council session on TV
  Monday night recall the Moscow Junior High School principal stating that
  crossing guards have refused to work the corner of Mountain View and D
  streets because their safety is threatened by the excessive speed of
  vehicular traffic at that intersection."

  Humm, traffic guards won't work in a 20 MPH school zone? Sounds  suspicious considering that the other school zones are 20 MPH too.

  Best,

  _DJA

Tom Hansen <idahotom at hotmail.com> wrote:  I am certain that those of us who watched the city council session on TV
Monday night recall the Moscow Junior High School principal stating that
crossing guards have refused to work the corner of Mountain View and D
streets because their safety is threatened by the excessive speed of
vehicular traffic at that intersection.

Tom Hansen