[Vision2020] Line and 6th

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 23 08:52:23 PDT 2006

Exactly right, Dan.

  Best,

  _DJA

Dan Carscallen <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:  Jford says:
"WHEN did MSD ever say they would put up a sign?"

I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Donovan is referring
to the idea that MSD could supply crossing guards at D and Mt. View,
like they do where the path across Olyear Field crosses D, or at the
intersections with Blaine around Lena Whitmore.

DC

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com