[Vision2020] Celebrate freedom, kick a flag--burner's ass!

Melissa Hendrickson hend5953 at uidaho.edu
Tue Aug 22 21:09:47 PDT 2006

The flag still exists, it still has the scorch marks from the
attempted burning.  The flag had been treated with a flame retardant,
hence the scorch marks and no burning.  When the flag did not burn
those who stole the flag tried to get rid of it by throwing it away.
Even if they had only thrown it away it still would have been a slap
in the face to the GSA.

Mo