[Vision2020] Line and 6th

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 19:30:24 PDT 2006

I don't disagree that a light would be better (a smart light at that) but at
least we have the stop.  Its a step in the correct direction.

I also liked the sound of the street walk-ways that were implants, if that's
the correct term.  Does anyone know where a web site may be that would show
more of those or even what they are called?  I think that has a lot of
potential like on Pullman Rd outside of Tri-State.

J  :]