[Vision2020] Tony Does The Nasty

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 22 15:57:51 PDT 2006

I do believe you're wrong....but wouldn't be the first time for ya, now
would it?

Merriam Webster:
Main Entry: yuck
****Variant(s): also yuk /'y&k/****
Function: interjection -- used to express rejection or disgust

American Heritage Dicitonary:
INTERJECTION: Slang Variant of yuck1
Slang Used to express rejection or strong disgust

Cambridge Dictionaries:
Variant of yuck1
Definition
yuck, yuk
exclamation INFORMAL
an expression of disgust:
"Yuck, what a revolting smell!"

MSN Encarta:
yuk [ yuk ]
interjection
Definition:
( informal )
Another spelling of  yuck

I could go on, but why bother...I made my point - YOU ARE WRONG!

J  :]