[Vision2020] Celebrate freedom, kick a flag--burner's ass!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 20 21:06:42 PDT 2006

Tony;

Mon, as Dick said earlier - take a (chill) pill.

First, I don't believe that Bill would ever  burn the flag of any country,
least of all ours.  Nor do I believe he is a "hippie" as you put it.

Second, if you don't wish to watch him or anyone do such an act - don't.

Third, if you have the "right" to belittle someone you don't even know (and
can never appreciate just what he has done for our country, state, county,
city, in the many, many issues he has fought for,) in such foul language and
such a small-minded manner, than you should be at least tall enough to let
him or anyone burn the flag.

Personally, if he does or anyone does, burn the flag I would be disappointed
and dis-heartened.  I would be and am even more so of people who break the
laws and repeatedly try to "get over" the system that flag represents.  We
have such members in THIS community (that being Moscow, a city you don't
live in) and yet you stand staunchly by their side and defend them doing so.

I believe, sire, you have your priorities a bit mixed up.

MHO, though.

J  :]