[Vision2020] Perspective

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 18 16:19:55 PDT 2006

"Tenderly" I ask:

You said "I know some of you believe...."  Since you donnae live in Moscow
much less know that many (IF any) of us, my question is verra simple - How
can you make this statement?  Based on what FACTS can you?

Simple.

Now, you gonna pull a "dougism" and refuse to answer the question?  Can you
say "guilty conscience"?

J  :]