[Vision2020] Doubts Linger in JonBenet Case

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Fri Aug 18 07:57:35 PDT 2006

I have fears that they do not have the right guy in the JonBenet case.

My only hope is that there is something that the authorities know about which we don't. Otherwise it seems that the actions of the authorities are pretty irresponsible. Last night on CNN it was reported that no one has even talked with Karr's ex-wife about any of this, not before Karr's arrest and not after his arrest when she put in a call to the police in Colorado telling them that Karr was with her in Atlanta at the time of JonBenet's murder. Again, hopefully they know something we don't know. In any event, the DNA evidence should clear things up soon.

--
Joe Campbell