[Vision2020] Vote

debismith at moscow.com debismith at moscow.com
Thu Aug 17 23:01:59 PDT 2006

No sense in attempting to educate Donovan. His mind is already made up after hearing what
he wants to hear, and considering how any effort to change his mind has failed in the past.....If
someone he dislikes reports the sky being blue today, he would offer a refutation and ten
websites to prove it wrong. If someone who promises Donovan some shiny new cheap toy tells
him the sky is blue, Donovan runs out and tells everyone else the sky is blue, and his newest
buddy is the source of all truth. The problem seems to be that Donovan actually believes in
the ability, and willingness,  to deliver that cheap shiny toy.

My vote goes to Brady. Butch has again and again proved himself to be moved by political
expediency, money, and cheap thrills. And he's not exactly the brightest crayon in the box. I
do, however, applaud his opposition to the Patriot Act, even knowing it was a bone thrown to
those he sees as his backers.

Debi R-S

.Date sent:      	Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:55:48 -0700
To:             	Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com>,
       	Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com>, "'Tom Ivie'"
<the_ivies3 at yahoo.com>,
       	"'Moscow Vision 2020'" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
From:           	Mark Solomon <msolomon at moscow.com>
Subject:        	Re: [Vision2020] Vote

No, Donovan. He ran bulldozers around, through
and over wetlands to the Boise River and then
filled them in with backfill. Not only did he not
have a permit, he would never have been given one
of he'd applied.

m.