[Vision2020] candidate questionnaire--responses

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Thu Aug 17 18:24:15 PDT 2006

Unless the law has recently changed, assessed value and actual market value should be the same.  The budget of the county/city determines in part the proportionate amount each taxpayer pays based on their assessed value.

Here are some proposed questions for the county treasurer and county clerk:

Treasurer:  What options does the county treasurer have at law to invest the county's money?

Clerk:  Do you favor making all or select county public records accessible over the internet.  If so, what records and what is your plan to accomplish this?

W.