[Vision2020] Vote Brady for Governor

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Aug 17 14:57:31 PDT 2006

>From today's (August 17, 2006) Moscow-Pullman Daily News with a special thanks to Mark Reaney Jr..

Vote Brady for governor

The Otter campaign has used “family values” and “devoted father” in their adds. Otter has been divorced from the Simplot family since 1992, has had several girlfriends, a DUI and won a tight jeans contest in a Boise bar, yet, he is mostly supported by the conservative right. Some say he’s getting married to his present girlfriend to improve his bachelor image.

Shortly after being re-elected to Congress, he announced he was running for governor. Wonder where his focus has been? Since in Congress he can be associated with allowing for airstrips to be built in wilderness areas, the sale and exchange of public lands, supporting highly polluting coal-fired generation, supporting a feasibility study on water shortages in the Snake River (we already know the answer, people), extending water contracts for 19 ditch companies along the Snake, removing the tariff on Roquefort cheese and removing permit requirements from the Federal Water Pollution Control Act.

The bulk of Butch’s PAC contributions come from electrical utilities, other energy industries and telecommunications. His top overall contributers come from electrical utilities, forest and forest products, telecommunications, crop production and processing, oil and gas and health professionals, the same industries that contributed $12,201,644 to Bush (opensecrets.org).

Otter does not support Idaho education, has no regard for the land on which we live, but they say he’s “quite charming.” Is this the kind of governor we need in Idaho? I say no way. Check out www.bradyforidaho.com

Mark D. Reaney Jr., Lewiston

You may also download the entire Jerry Brady interview conducted on the "Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show" at:

http://www.latahelection2006.com/Brady_AEBC_080606.wma

Seeya round town, Moscow.

The right choice for the future of Latah County.

Linda Pike for County Commissioner
Because It is Time for a Change

For details, go to http://www.LindaPike.com