[Vision2020] Jesus did NOT "not say it"

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Thu Aug 17 06:14:07 PDT 2006

Admittedly, I didn't read much of these websites since I abhor both politics pretending to be religion and religion pretending to be philosophy BUT there was one heading on the first website that I thought was deserving of special attention. The heading was actually entitled:

              What do you mean by "is"?

Apparently, this is the website where Clinton got his defense!

That same website also notes, "When inerrantists talk about the truthfulness of 'the Bible,' they most directly mean the Bible in its canonical form, in its original languages." Since MEN chose the cannon whatever inerrancy the Bible originally had is at least questionable at this stage.

--
Joe Campbell

---- Taro Tanaka <taro_tanaka at hotmail.com> wrote:

=============
In lieu of giving a fuller rejoinder to Nick Gier's distortions on the Word
of God, I would like to simply point to the two excellent web pages linked
below:

http://www.propadeutic.com/faith/inerrancy.html
http://www.propadeutic.com/faith/wordofgod.html

I don't agree with every jot and tittle that the author has at his website,
but for the most part ("99%") what he says is excellent and worthy of
endorsement, especially with regard to these two pages. A high view of the
entire Bible and its Divine authorship is entirely consistent with what the
Bible itself teaches, and no Christian worth his salt should say otherwise.

-- Princess Sushitushi

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com