[Vision2020] The Moscow Telephone Company Building (1928)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Aug 16 19:32:13 PDT 2006

Greetings Visionaires -

I am finally getting around to posting more old photos.  It's been a while
since the last time I posted any, but I've been accumulating them all along.

To start things off, here is a photo (dated June 15, 1928) of the Moscow
Telephone Company building.  If you look real close at the window tro the
far right, you will see a gentleman inside the building apparently sitting
at a desk.  If I didn't know better (or do I?), I'd swear that is Carl
Westberg Jr..  You just know that Carl has a picture of Dorian Gray hanging
in his closet, huh?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Moscow_Phone_Co_061528.jpg

You can also access this photo near the bottom of:

http://www.tomandrodna.com

I'll be posting more this weekend as it appears that I will be whimping out
on Big Brother and the Holding Company up in Rosalia.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

deserve neither liberty nor safety."

- Benjamin Franklin