[Vision2020] Fwd: Missing the point - Again!

Deacon James deaconblues42 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 16:12:06 PDT 2006

Yawn.

Haven't we heard all these tired whinings, time and time again? I wonder if
the city officials are as bored of this as nearly every one on this list.

Let me liven it up with this little tidbit: The Los Angeles Dodgers lost
today (15-4 to the Marlins) for only the second time in 19 games. The 17-1
streak is the Dodgers' best since the club won 20 of 21 in 1899 -- back when
they were known as the Brooklyn Superbas. The last team to win 17 of 18 was
the NY Mets in 1986.

Take care,

"Deacon" James

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author. Is it a violation of
copyright law to copy a copyright? *****