[Vision2020] Jesus did NOT "not say it" -- a fuller response to Nick

Taro Tanaka taro_tanaka at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 15:46:43 PDT 2006

In lieu of giving a fuller rejoinder to Nick Gier's distortions on the Word
of God, I would like to simply point to the two excellent web pages linked
below:

http://www.propadeutic.com/faith/inerrancy.html
http://www.propadeutic.com/faith/wordofgod.html

I don't agree with every jot and tittle that the author has at his website,
but for the most part ("99%") what he says is excellent and worthy of
endorsement, especially with regard to these two pages. A high view of the
entire Bible and its Divine authorship is entirely consistent with what the
Bible itself teaches, and no Christian worth his salt should say otherwise.

-- Princess Sushitushi