[Vision2020] Fwd: Missing the point - Again!

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Wed Aug 16 10:34:31 PDT 2006

LOL -- yeah, that's right:  schools, commercial schools, and educational
institutions were allowed in R-3 zones without a CUP, which NSA neither
applied for nor received.  What -- you think if you say it or write it
enough times, that makes it true?

Sorry, Mr. Storm -- you are flatly wrong:  go directly to Jail, do not pass
Go, and do not collect $200  ;-)
http://www.zonemoscow.com/past/notice.html

So, NSA's location *without* a CUP in an R-3 zone was, in fact, in violation
of the City of Moscow's Zoning Code.

For those who've not already seen it but want *factually* correct
information rather than dishonest Kirk-Speak and revisionist history on
NSA's sordid background of ignoring the City of Moscow's Zoning regulations,
please check out:
http://www.zonemoscow.com/index.html

HTH,
Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
- Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2006, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****