[Vision2020] candidate questionnaire--responses

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Wed Aug 16 08:32:09 PDT 2006

Perhaps we still need work.

In deference to Bruce's suggestion of a general question for the "minor"
candidates, perhaps a very specific one for each office might be in order:

Examples:

Assessor candidates:  What procedures should be followed to insure that the
assessed value of all properties is as close as possible to their real
market value?

Coroner candidates:  What procedures should be followed in the event of an
unattended death or a death where there is even some slight probability of
criminal activity?

Asking specific office related questions may provide a better insight into a
candidates viability.

W.