[Vision2020] Missing the point

Austin Storm austinstorm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 15:44:07 PDT 2006

keely,

I am still a little slow in understanding your meaning. Could you please
clarify again what you meant by this?

Does the vision of Doug Wilson and his elders and the fellows at NSA for a
transformed culture include a society where people obey zoning laws imposed
by civil authority...

I'd like to think I can read sarcasm... but yes, I'm sure Doug Wilson's
vision of a transformed culture includes a law-abiding populace. Are you
implying that you think Doug Wilson encourages or teaches law-breaking? That
people with boarding houses are trying to be sneaky?

-Austin