[Vision2020] Missing the point

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 11:37:37 PDT 2006

"Two witnesses are required for prosecution every crime, although I suppose
the testimony of DNA evidence could be accepted as one of the witnesses in
cases of rape, etc.   If there are no witnesses, there is no criminal
prosecution. "

Check with a lawyer, but I believe you may be a bit off
here...circumstantial evidence has convicted many a person and there are
times when there is not (see?  got it right) even a body to be found, but a
crime has clearly been committed.

I believe just such a case was recently highlighted on Court TV.

J  :]

BTW, that's "religious" and "paranoia" since your boys have been more than
kind enough to point out other's mis-spellings.