[Vision2020] Adult Things

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 11:23:36 PDT 2006

Ok, ok....returned to an old way of speaking due to the way I was raised...I
get it.  I will attempt to be more "American" and us less of me IRISH means
of speaking.  Due to family being around a lot lately, it was hard not to
slip back into it.  I apologize for the confusion.

My points are still the same.  Dougie and his bunch are not right in the
head the people who follow him blinding nae-not-are either.

Blind following only brings down the follower - they guy leading tends to
see where he's agoing and can easily sidestep the pits, knowing full well
those behind him are not going to be as able.

J  :]