[Vision2020] Adult Things

Dick Sherwin rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Tue Aug 15 08:44:55 PDT 2006

Dan Carscallen writes:  " Am I the only one who's mind is boggled by the
scottish pirate talk?"
No Don, you are not the only one boggled by the phony  Scottish pirate
brogue.  Childish games for childish people.  I stopped reading all that
crap since I figure anyone that phony probably diseminates phony information
also.

Dick S.