[Vision2020] Not An Adult Thing To Do

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Mon Aug 14 20:17:04 PDT 2006

So, J. (if that really is your true name),

You don't live on north Garfield near the students that keep you up at
night... According to the Daily news, that would be Jackie Wolfe.
You were not found on the Wilson property because you thought they were
still in Church only to find out that you forgot to set your clock
ahead... That would be Jackie Wolfe.
You are not the mom who's son wears army fatigues... That would be
Jackie Wolfe.
You did not drive a little truck down main street just prior to Trinity
Fest and ignore Gabe Rench who yelled hello to you and your son... That
would be Jackie Wolfe.

Sorry if we miss understood your email address and the ipaddress. That
would be Jackie Wolfe!

lemeno, Doug